• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
lmao I find this to be funny as fuck, Some bitch talks shit to me...... I talk shit back..... then im supposed to feel bad and appologize... YA FUCKIN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just cause she's the caboose of every srs train doesnt mean imma appologize to ther whore for talkin shit back at her. Let the woman speak for herself she did a good job till she dropped her price to a dime then the bitch lost all dedication.... I bet that bitch does jiggle all over her fat ass body. LMAO YOU FUCKS HUMOR ME

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
There are "known" knowns and there are "known" unknowns, I think Gutzz's " Douchedness" and ignorance falls into both catagories.....
Posted Image I <3 Cody

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

How can you know how big of a douche he is if you dont read his posts.

I read the first and last sentence usually...and feel I'm not missing anything.

Jiggles

Jiggles

AoC Member

• Members
  • 140 posts
gutzzz, do you ever shut up?
Posted Image
Posted Image

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

lmao you fucks are retarded, one muther fucker i aint no bitch you come knockin on my door bitch talkin that fly shit your typin. Id shoot you in your fuckin mouth bitch . I aint no punk nigga you best check that shit off ripp. Now motherfuckers you wanna play for real come on through bro, all joking aside i got kids and i wont play that shit with you. For one i aint apologizin for insulting her when the first thing the woman said was an insult. Two talkin shit on the internet is one thing comin knockin on a muther fuckers door is another. Are you that fuckin burt hurt, sound like a bunch of sob bitches over here rather then men. Frankly youd rather talk bout fuckin each other in the ass rather then biout the pussy you got last night. (not to insult your rubber ducky kub :( Now if you can take a rubber ducky in the ass you can surely take some shit talkin.....

do you guys ever stop and think yo if i didnt bring this shit up again maybe gutzz wouldnt say anything...... half the time i come here to look at the funny shit yall got posted i find most of it kinda humorouse to be honest other shit makes me sick to my stomache but i endure it.

fuck yall

What color are you? and what planet are you from? Did you study ebonics?

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

....not unless there is a big black cock in his face.

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

....not unless there is a big black cock in his face.

and that would be a big ole' PANG

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
what does my race matter anyways..... U want appologies from me, ill appologize that dont matter to me , im sorry ..... there its just words now if jiggs feeling were hurt i hope that made her feel better bout herself. What i dont get is that you guys talk shit and when somone deals the shit back your way you dont like the smell... Well if u cant take it dont dish it is all i got to say so lets end the dumb shit and play the game talk shit idc i just want to talk bout something other then me its been a topic for about 3 months now. I just think we should all move on... peace nikkas

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
sRs smack-talk: Learn how to spell, small-dicked forum rager guy.

Gutzzz smack-talk: FUK U PUSSY BICH ASS WHOLE I SMOKE WEED I HAVE KIDS ILL SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE I DONT TAKE SHIT FROM NOBODY

Do you see the difference there?

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Well Gutz... here is how I taught my son on how to deal with girls- You treat them like ladies at all time, no matter what they have done to you, you show them respect and honor. Only the lowest men would pick on a woman, and say hurtful things to them, only the lowest whimpering cowards would even think about it. And the last thing I told him... "if I ever find out you have mistreated a woman, I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget" and then I threw in the ol " I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it". So with that said... Guttz, you have burned every bridge available to you, then you wonder why people do not want you around? Grow up, grow some balls and get a fricken grip on yourself. You want to banter with the boyz... great.. banter (the art of talkin shit while still maintaining you two feet on the ground). But do not attack a woman, it is not accpetable. oh and besides... I think Jigs could whoop your azz anyway (<--- banter) NOW GROW UP, be a man or I will personally lead the mob to get your azz banned (<-- not banter) do you see the difference??

Jiggles

Jiggles

AoC Member

• Members
  • 140 posts
Gutzzz, not once did you offend me with anything you said (Thanks all for standing up for me though). Instead, you made me laugh at your stupidity! So no appology needed. Also, we are going to keep on making fun of you and talking shit to you until you quit responding, which will be never because you just don't get it!
Posted Image
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
he will never get it! thats what makes it so funny, lol!!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

what does my race matter anyways.....
peace nikkas

because you have no idea how stupid you sound when you try to act like your black......

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Jiggles is unoffendable(not a word), yet another reason she is hotter than everyone else.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

gutzzz

gutzzz

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
hey fuck you demon you racist little bitch i wish i was black i would be offended by that shit...... You guys talk about my idiocracy listen to this stuck in the 20s fag. I guess blacks should be in the field huh demon... Your bitch dude you were to say that to any of my friends theyd slap your bitch ass and another thing i got family of the colored race so chill with the race jokes bra that shit gets took personal. Now Hemi do what you want, raise your kids how you want.... I really dont need your lectures pops, Im ah grown ass man imma do as i please. Lead the band wagon or w/e you think i care anymore.... LMAO there are alot of other games on my pc and its only 21 dollars for ah cd key. AND IM NOT SCARED OF U EITHER TALK ALL U WANT LIKE I SAID DONT BE PUSSY 4EVER

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
8O Apparently, he doesn't get it. This is the same type of ignorance that causes champions to believe we're Satanic.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
UHH, WTF!!! Were not satanic?? Well fuck it, Im out! 666

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
gutz... I am bestowing upon you this honor... well something anyway... I now refer to all the dumbass. stupid, moronic, assine, perverted, weird, mentally challanged, physcotic, asshat, self defficating people I have to deal with as GUTZZ... it is alot easier to discribe... all I have to say that fricken Guttzz.... and everyone knows exactly what I mean.... thank you for simplifying what used to take 2 or 3 minutes to describe.... now it is just one word.... You da Guttzz...

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

hey fuck you demon you racist little bitch i wish i was black i would be offended by that shit...... You guys talk about my idiocracy listen to this stuck in the 20s fag. I guess blacks should be in the field huh demon... Your bitch dude you were to say that to any of my friends theyd slap your bitch ass and another thing i got family of the colored race so chill with the race jokes bra that shit gets took personal.
Now Hemi do what you want, raise your kids how you want.... I really dont need your lectures pops, Im ah grown ass man imma do as i please. Lead the band wagon or w/e
you think i care anymore.... LMAO there are alot of other games on my pc and its only 21 dollars for ah cd key. AND IM NOT SCARED OF U EITHER TALK ALL U WANT LIKE I SAID DONT BE PUSSY 4EVER

My brother in law is black you stupid fuck, you just sound like a total fuckin retard, and damn its not nikka, its nigga anyone who has listened to 2pac would know that, so before calling me a racist maybe you should look in the mirror you stupid fuck and stop acting like your black cause you arent any good at it.....

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

gutz... I am bestowing upon you this honor... well something anyway...

I now refer to all the dumbass. stupid, moronic, assine, perverted, weird, mentally challanged, physcotic, asshat, self defficating people I have to deal with as GUTZZ...

it is alot easier to discribe... all I have to say that fricken Guttzz.... and everyone knows exactly what I mean.... thank you for simplifying what used to take 2 or 3 minutes to describe.... now it is just one word.... You da Guttzz...

hey thats a good idea buddy........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users