Frontlines: Fuel of War

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I got the beta, betches. Update: ME RIKEY! Fuck Crysis - Frontlines is where my money's at.

e-vatar.png

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Cool. Where you get the beta at?
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
FilePlanet

e-vatar.png

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
W3rd
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
looks like BF2 on roids... i like
God loves Voo!!!!

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
ya g you should let me get a link to that i would love to try it out seeing as though i am not playin any current games right now. AND DAMN VOO DOO THAT NIGGA GOT FUCKED UP IN YOUR AVATAR LMAO

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

ya g you should let me get a link to that i would love to try it out seeing as though i am not playin any current games right now.

AND DAMN VOO DOO THAT NIGGA GOT FUCKED UP IN YOUR AVATAR LMAO

It's still a closed beta. Hopefully, the demo should be out soon.

When we dominate the game, retire, and move on to something else, BOP can have a 1v1 tournament for all the leftovers. Pretty standard.

e-vatar.png

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
lmao your a funny fuck thats why i like you g you just dont give a fuck lmao!!!!!!! But i still think your a dick but i respect your words. coming from an underacheiving asshat you should be privilaged that i know what respect is which i think isn't in your vocab so ill let you google it cocksmoker and try not to be such an over zelous dick all the time i mean just asked for the damn link didnt have to drag my whole clan in it they aint do shit. Kub take care of this fool i think he needs topped off with that extra faggy cock sauce you feed him.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

lmao your a funny fuck thats why i like you g you just dont give a fuck lmao!!!!!!!
But i still think your a dick but i respect your words. coming from an underacheiving asshat you should be privilaged that i know what respect is which i think isn't in your vocab so ill let you google it cocksmoker and try not to be such an over zelous dick all the time i mean just asked for the damn link didnt have to drag my whole clan in it they aint do shit.
Kub take care of this fool i think he needs topped off with that extra faggy cock sauce you feed him.

If I ever decided God didn't exist, you would be the reason why.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

lmao your a funny fuck thats why i like you g you just dont give a fuck lmao!!!!!!!
But i still think your a dick but i respect your words. coming from an underacheiving asshat you should be privilaged that i know what respect is which i think isn't in your vocab so ill let you google it cocksmoker and try not to be such an over zelous dick all the time i mean just asked for the damn link didnt have to drag my whole clan in it they aint do shit.
Kub take care of this fool i think he needs topped off with that extra faggy cock sauce you feed him.

I don't get it.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Respect- the most mis-understood word in modern history...... Respect is given not taken, when you have earned someones respect, they will give you the respect you have earned. One of the many faults of God and mankind is that your respect qouta is not a given, I am so tired of people who have never earned an ounce of respect demanding that I show them respect. So guttzo... google image an empty glass.... that is the amount of respect you have earned.. when you get to a half full/half empty glass, then you can come back here and post your retarded rants... No one will respect you or anyone who has not earned it...
Posted Image

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
If some here didn't think his posts were comic relief...I woud have bounced his ass to the curb a LONG time ago.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
If people actually knew each other here, no one would say shit to me or VooDoo.

e-vatar.png

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

i want you!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I wouldn't allow you both to even sweat it.

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Yeah!!! We like to beat people up and stuff. :x

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

I wouldn't allow you both to even sweat it.

Roger that!!

By the time Moose and I were finished with them...your cocks MIGHT fit in their ass.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
LoStCaUsE, you should've stayed with gutz 'cause you've got 'em.

I was scared just letting these guy's know I was gonna be some where close to where they live last week, AND I'm a clan member.

Now you better crawl back under that pile of shit you call a clan before they get really pissed.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

LoStCaUsE, you should've stayed with gutz 'cause you've got 'em.

I was scared just letting these guy's know I was gonna be some where close to where they live last week, AND I'm a clan member.

Now you better crawl back under that pile of shit you call a clan before they get really pissed.

You'd only have to worry about serious buttsecks.

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
^^^^^ If your real penes are half as big as your e-penes I'll take the ass woopin'.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users