kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
hehe

ohh yeah...

Rod, do you already have a hack for that game?

8O

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Now you better crawl back under that pile of shit you call a clan before they get really pissed.

I know you love your clan.It's obvious as your always on here sucking someones cyber penis.I know you don't like guttz , but this dosen't equal up to BOP being a ''pile of shit''.

/fail
Statute of limitations has passed.

I'd pretend like I knew what this means , but it might come back and bite me later on down the road...
Posted Image

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
The helos might actually be worth flying now.

e-vatar.png

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
If we put it in day2 can we make 21st a banable word? 8)

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Now you better crawl back under that pile of shit you call a clan before they get really pissed.

I know you love your clan.It's obvious as your always on here sucking someones cyber penis.I know you don't like guttz , but this dosen't equal up to BOP being a ''pile of shit''.

/fail

I'd pretend like I knew what this means , but it might come back and bite me later on down the road...

You are about 2 months late to bitch about what someone else said.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

/fail

Oh damn I did fail.
Posted Image

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
get off my e cock damn and reinstall so we can nutt on your 5 man crews face......... too good for it or just plain pussies preying on the weak ....... i respect you as people but in the gaming community your pussies preying on younger clans By the way the game is beasty tryed it today and looks like a fuckin monster

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

If we put it in day2 can we make 21st a banable word?

8)

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

/fail

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Lostcause, or pussy fart, or cock sucker, or shitdip, or cumsucker, or what ever fucking name your fucking going by now, you want a piece of us, get on BF2 you pile of frog shit, we back down from no one, we do not care if a clan is full of dumb fucks like you, or NAzis like the 21st, we will fuck them up and keep doing it until we find someone else to fuck with.

And Peaches... I had the distain to play in your server the other day, and I have one simple question...

Do you guys buy the hacks in bulk?

I was one shot with the P90 form a distance that I could barely see the person through the fog. So three issues..

1- the P90 has the lowest hit value
2- the P90 has the worst accuracy of all the weapons in the game
3- this did not happen once, but 3 different times

Everyone knows the only people who use the P90 are the hackers simply for the listed reasons above. So explain that cream face.

So back to the earlier questiion.

hehe

ohh yeah...

Rod, do you already have a hack for that game?

8O

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

get off my e cock damn and reinstall so we can nutt on your 5 man crews face.........
too good for it or just plain pussies preying on the weak .......
i respect you as people but in the gaming community your pussies preying on younger clans
By the way the game is beasty tryed it today and looks like a fuckin monster

Have you ever been good at anything?

e-vatar.png

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

get off my e cock damn and reinstall so we can nutt on your 5 man crews face.........
i respect you as people but in the gaming community your pussies preying on younger clans

"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

I'm sure that he hasn't picked up on the coincidence yet: they all got better (at a 4 year old mod for a 5 year old game) after anyone who was any good quit playing.

e-vatar.png

PEACHES

PEACHES

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hemi, Do you always talk shit? Do you recall the players name? Well I don't know if the hackers come in by the bulk but yes time to time hackers do come in as they do in every server. If yall are looking for a scrim we can set up a scrim with yall? SO SAFBD Hemi and quit talking shit. AO2

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Hemi,

Do you always talk shit? If yall are looking for a scrim we can set up a scrim with yall?

Apaches?? Are you serious. I just peed alittle.

Ya, Set it up.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Ahh.. I never talk shit, I just state facts... I was in your server, and one of your clan mates one shot me 3 different times (that is 1 shot, with full health) with the P90 from a distance that I could barely bring up his tag, let alone see his silouette with my scope. The only way you can one shot with a P-90 is a head shot, but even with my scope I could barely make him out, I could read his tag, that is why I knew where he was when he shot me. The funny part was when I said something about it, the person replied with "it was just a lucky shot Hemi"... 3 fucking times in about 4 minutes or less????????? Like I said, the only people that play with the P90 are people that hack, as it is the weakest, and least accurate weapon, maybe in close quarters it is a viable weapon, but then why not use a shotgun, much deadlier and about the same accuracy.. So go chew on that one before you start trying preaching to me. and read a post, do not skim over it.. now go back and re-read my first post... and then re-answer my question.. damm.. I thought gutzz was bad...

PEACHES

PEACHES

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
[quote name="Hemi"]

Do you guys buy the hacks in bulk?

I was one shot with the P90 form a distance that I could barely see the person through the fog. So three issues..

1- the P90 has the lowest hit value
2- the P90 has the worst accuracy of all the weapons in the game
3- this did not happen once, but 3 different times

Everyone knows the only people who use the P90 are the hackers simply for the listed reasons above. So explain that cream face.

So back to the earlier questiion.

[quote name="kub"]hehe

I did read the whole post. So what the FUck are you talking about. Don't ever compare me to guttz..

No appache scrim.. a BF2 Scrim. My RPK will be at the ready if yall are ready.

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

a BF2 Scrim. My RPK will be at the ready if yall are ready.

You can count me out, I have heard about you and your rpk. :wink:

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
not interested

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Rod, (aptly named) Your e-penis is massive. I can tell by the scent you just laid all over us in your scrim challenge. How did men ever settle any situation before scrims came along? Why is it so hard to understand we play for fun, not sport/achievement/pride? Fun > Scrims.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users