Frontlines: Fuel of War

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
SEE AROD ANOTHER PUSSY FUCKIN ANSWER FROM THE PUSSY SQUAD. I THINK YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKIN ASSHATS WHO TALK SHIT AND ARE TOO PUSSY TO BACK IT UP, GROW SOME NUTZZ PUSSIES AND MAN UP

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
I want to read you all a couple of stories...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
https://home.comcast...ss/image011.jpg
https://home.comcast...ss/image012.jpg
https://home.comcast...ss/image013.jpg
https://home.comcast...ss/image014.jpg
https://home.comcast...ss/image015.jpg
https://home.comcast...ss/image016.jpg
https://home.comcast...ss/image017.jpg

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

SEE AROD ANOTHER PUSSY FUCKIN ANSWER FROM THE PUSSY SQUAD. I THINK YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKIN ASSHATS WHO TALK SHIT AND ARE TOO PUSSY TO BACK IT UP, GROW SOME NUTZZ PUSSIES AND MAN UP

Posted Image

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
WTF.. did the short bus dump a bunch of idiots here or what?? The collective IQ of this forum drops 75 pts when your here Gutzzz, and I think ol Rod is doing his best to drop it even more... go back to the rocks you crawled out from under and shut the fuck up... we are trying to have some fun and intelligent conversations here....

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

At what point in the history of time did we ever talk shit? If you would please find this and prove this true, I'll re-install DC (if I can find where they still sell it) and 1 v 1 you. That way, you can tell your cousin before you fuck him/her that you beat up on a sRs guy who uninstalled and gave away his game to the salvation army two years ago.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

No appache scrim.. a BF2 Scrim. My RPK will be at the ready if yall are ready.

Whew, I'm glad you said no apaches. You wouldn't have got out of your main. Then we'ed have to post it on you tube. to much work.
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
well you fuckin pussies got more excuses then a hypocondriac has pains.... FUCK YOU BITCHES EAT A E DICK AND MAN UP TO A CHALLENGE SOFT BATCH FUCKS.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

well you fuckin pussies got more excuses then a hypocondriac has pains.... FUCK YOU BITCHES EAT A E DICK AND MAN UP TO A CHALLENGE SOFT BATCH FUCKS.

When we played DC, you were our fluffer boy. Why revisit old times?

e-vatar.png

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
Posted Image
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

http://www.srejects.... ... load&cid=3

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Thats just it gutzz, we do not need a scrim to make ourselves feel important, we can pwn people when we want, and people still fear us yrs later, ask the 21st, they are scared shitless of us, in fact, when we decided to focus our attention on them, we forced them to completely quit playing BF2. As far as I am concerned, the only people I would ever seriously ask for a scrim is the 21st.. but that will never happen. So either go join the 21st and get them to scrim us, or shut the fuck up with your mindless babble...

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
another pussy remark from another former pussy of the 21st, fuck you and your high horse that rode in on you. You cock swallowin pussies lost last time you scrimmed us so how can you talk shit lmao........ Well run in fear as usual we're used to you guys doing that now. Your tails have been between your legs for a year now i should have know they would be permanently warming your lil balls

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

another pussy remark from another former pussy of the 21st, fuck you and your high horse that rode in on you. You cock swallowin pussies lost last time you scrimmed us so how can you talk shit lmao........ Well run in fear as usual we're used to you guys doing that now. Your tails have been between your legs for a year now i should have know they would be permanently warming your lil balls

Please read this and seek help: Schizophrenia

Posted Image

Delusional Disorder

an ya G u bigtoe an abnorml kicked my ass lst night so go ahead an tell everyone. cuz i no u planned on it... Seeing s how u get off on that sorta shit..

lmao good video it was like an advertisement for bud1 for king of the ownage

lol no talkin shit to gutzz says the general...... lol thats halariouse theyre tryin to defend against a gutzz retarded baligerant outburst hehe

^^^This last one is the most appropriate for this thread.

e-vatar.png

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
What game is he talking about?
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

LOL, you beat us? wow, that's rich!
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

PEACHES

PEACHES

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hemi.. You must really have some low self confidence. Are you a scholar? Probably not!! You say that I'm trying to make the Forum IQ even lower Than it currently is. It's already hard to do that. I was just asking for a friendly scrim against you guys. Nothing big!. Hemi you said you play the game for fun. That is just another statement stating that you are not the best player. Sry about that. That shouldn't hurt your confidence though since you always make your self feel like you are ALL MIGHTY when you put other people down. You still act like you are in 21st with your mentality. AO2

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
See, thats how cool we are, everyone wants us...

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
NOTICE ME AXE ANS 90% OF THE BETTER PILOTS WERENT THERE SEEIN AS THOUGH WHEN WE SCRIM U ITS A TOTALLY RANDOM THING THAT HAPPENS CAUSE WE BEG AND BEG AND BEG THEN YOU COME IN WHEN HALF OF US ARE THERE AND BEAT US ROFL. i KNOW YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE NOW SO IMMA GO LEAVE THIS BE. AND LET YOU THINK ABOUT A COME BACK TO DC..... BUT TILL THEN USE ACTUAL SCRIM PICS NOT CLAN NIGHT WHEN YOU SNUCK IN ON US O YA AXE AS THERE TEN MINS AND RACKED THAT SCORE UP ON U...... YOU JUST WISH U COULD BEAT OUR A SQUAD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users