• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I just finished playing this shit and its FUCKING RECOCKULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Its amazing how badass that engine is!!!! Played everything maxed out but you can tell this game is a beast!!

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
.................................................................................................................................................................

<<<<<< Techno viking

And I quote

I got the beta, betches.
Update: ME RIKEY!

They've got have my $50!!
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Use English much... :lol:

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Use English much... :lol:

I can has lulz?

e-vatar.png

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Well I DLed it. My computer doesnt run it to well. I guess its time to upgrade.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

BigToe

BigToe

AoC Member

• Members
  • 1,186 posts

Well I DLed it. My computer doesnt run it to well. I guess its time to upgrade.

Same thing happened to me so I uninstalled and reinstalled, it's not perfect but it runs better.

Normi and ya oh.
Posted Image
LOL
"Your boy Capt. America over here, best of the best of the best SIR,.. With honors; He's just really excited & has no clue why we're here" - Edwards. MIB

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
My computer is just to slow for it.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
I love you guys

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
http://forumplanet.g... ... 7463/p1/?0

Topic: Frontlines for the Xbox 360/PC delayed

Frontlines for the Xbox 360/PC delayed 11/26 2:23pm
We've received word from Kaos Studios that Frontlines has officially been delayed until February 2008. No official word as to what specific day, but retailers are reporting that the game is scheduled to be shipped on Feb. 12th. In the mean time, you can check out the PC multiplayer beta, or the upcoming Xbox 360 demo.

The PS3 version has been officially delayed for a few months after the Xbox 360 and PC versions, so don't expect it until later on during the Spring at the earliest.

Posted from Planet Frontlines

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
<---- yeah, what g said! I'm a badass, lol!!! gutzz you have always been a douchebag. so please say something somtimes that has a little meaning behind it. instead of shallow blabber!!! 8)
God loves Voo!!!!

PEACHES

PEACHES

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I busted a FUCKING huge nizutt last night flying the helis.....they are fucking sick with a capital S.... I mean.. there is no gay ass auto hover.. the pilot controls the firing of the missiles... when you let off the gas you drop like a rock. when you drop gun you drop like a rock.. you can do barrel rolls and flips and shit.... The helis are fast.. their flight characteristics remind me of the little birds in DC.... Genius it's almost time to get your mod fingers ready to hook up a map or 3... I've told n2o and bluesbravo already and they are going to dl it and see... I think Day2Freaks will be resurrected. SAWEET.... Time to bring back the good ole days.... I did a few fraps videos but they were to big to post on youtube and shit... I do recommend yall crackas to dl the open beta and give it a shot. AO2

bud1

bud1

AoC Member

• Members
  • 241 posts
Rod, do you already have a hack for that game?
Posted Image

PEACHES

PEACHES

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
and why do you axe... I have never hacked... AO2

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

8O

PEACHES

PEACHES

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

8O

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Now you better crawl back under that pile of shit you call a clan before they get really pissed.

I know you love your clan.It's obvious as your always on here sucking someones cyber penis.I know you don't like guttz , but this dosen't equal up to BOP being a ''pile of shit''.
Posted Image

PEACHES

PEACHES

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Now you better crawl back under that pile of shit you call a clan before they get really pissed.

I know you love your clan.It's obvious as your always on here sucking someones cyber penis.I know you don't like guttz , but this dosen't equal up to BOP being a ''pile of shit''.

He said PILE OF SHIT.... You mofo's crack me up... Oh the clan drama never ends..

AO2

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

/fail
Statute of limitations has passed.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

PEACHES

PEACHES

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Holy shitski fucktards.. this has been going on since Sept. When can people let this die... Why do peeps always have to bring up old shit.... I mean... that like bringing up the sRs clan with the 21st crew back in the day... It's old but i guess it's new to some biotches... I love that people ruin a good thread by posting miscellaneous shit that doesn't pertain to the original POST. Now lets get back to the original post subject.. FRONTLINES FUEL of WAR.. AO2

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

8O

I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users