• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

NOTICE ME AXE ANS 90% OF THE BETTER PILOTS WERENT THERE SEEIN AS THOUGH WHEN WE SCRIM U ITS A TOTALLY RANDOM THING THAT HAPPENS CAUSE WE BEG AND BEG AND BEG THEN YOU COME IN WHEN HALF OF US ARE THERE AND BEAT US ROFL. i KNOW YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE NOW SO IMMA GO LEAVE THIS BE. AND LET YOU THINK ABOUT A COME BACK TO DC..... BUT TILL THEN USE ACTUAL SCRIM PICS NOT CLAN NIGHT WHEN YOU SNUCK IN ON US

O YA AXE AS THERE TEN MINS AND RACKED THAT SCORE UP ON U...... YOU JUST WISH U COULD BEAT OUR A SQUAD

Douche bag no one plays DC anymore. What is it like 20 people that still play that? I will give it to you Axe was good. But you were never good. Get over it all ready. Wait I tell ya what. You buy all of us BF1942 and then maybe we will think about scrimming you. Maybe its time you guys move on to a new game. DC is dead.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

Douche bag no one plays DC anymore. What is it like 20 people that still play that? I will give it to you Axe was good. But you were never good. Get over it all ready. Wait I tell ya what. You buy all of us BF1942 and then maybe we will think about scrimming you. Maybe its time you guys move on to a new game. DC is dead.

QFT

I wouldn't call 13-8 racking up anything, and you guys needed the extra man. I'm not sure if you noticed the score, but 118-0 isn't close.

You were never good; you were cannon fodder, and you know it.

e-vatar.png

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Peaches... You have no clue... You know nothing of me, but yet you want to start this shit... FUCK OFF, I have never claimed to be good, and yes I play the game as an escape for my real life issues (Brain Tumor), I do not care if I get my ass handed to me every round, as long as it is by better players and not some fucking hacker. You and putzz want to come in here and start shit with me, go ahead, I do not care. Everyone here knows who I am and what I stand for, there is nothing your stupid retarded ass's can say that will make a difference. You think I have 21st mentality??? Your a fucking retard... Do you even know why I left the 21st? The ONLY REASON I LEFT THE 21st was because I felt I could not morally be part of a clan that preaches one thing, and then allows its leaders to do the opposite, Like Stat Padding, I found out that Cya and Starsky were and more then likely are still stat padders, they kick players from their servers when they are too good, and they use TS to cheat on others servers (give locations of players). I could not kick/ban players from a server when the leaders were doing the same thing, so I talked with Ozz, he said he would address it and remove them from their positions. He never did. So I said FUCK YOU to them and left. So shove the 21st mentality up you retarded ass..... you want to keep this going, then fine we can trade dumbass remarks. Gutzz, what part of this statement do you not understand- We DO NOT PLAY DC ANYMORE, I can only think of 2 sRs members that play and one is not very often, The rest of us have moved on to BF2, so shut the fuck up about scrim in DC. READ THE POSTS... god I think some of these people have english as a second or third language. Now do not disappoint me, post some stupid ass remarks to re-affirm what we already know about you two...

DrDingleNutt

DrDingleNutt

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Can I just end this.We prob wouldn't of won if our best and their best met , but who cares really.I thought it would of been fun to do it towards the end before everyone quit for good , but it didn't happen big deal. Putting the ego aside , no way we could match up.Way to many good pilots who were as good or better then me ( depending on who you ask :wink: ) on sRs.I know cause I played them all more or less.I would of been out numbered and overmatched.If you have some crazy image of me running in and killing genius , voodoo , bud1 , mickey , kub , ect , ect ,ect and taking the flag then your out of your mind.Yeah I would of loved to try and thats why I tried to get it set up to happen (atleast I think that was me who brought it up been so long ago).Honestly when I talked about scrimming sRs's A squad way back,when ever that was.I knew if they all showed up we were going to lose even if all our best guys were there the whole time.I just wanted to do it for fun and to test our clan as a whole and see where we stood.They didn't have anything to prove or to gain by scriming us.It didn't happen and it's not going to so no point in arguing over it.Hell even if they wanted to scrim us now I've been in Tenn for 2 months now and haven't touched DC.So chill out go smoke a bowl and pass the peace pipe.
Posted Image

kub

kub

Duck Cave

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts
Shibby you really need to load back up BF2 and come play with us. My knife hasn’t been the same since shoving it deep inside you repeatedly late at night! On the us versus BOP thing.... If we would have always played with our tags on all the time, then this topic about who is better would be a mute point, as we ALWAYS played on the same side. It's just most didnt know who everybody was, as we were incognito 95% of the time. And that is not to say that BOP is bad, because you guys have one of the top DC pilots in axe, and when you created your 1 v 1 server most of you improved greatly. But we had pilots who were around when the whole apache versus apache thing got started. Guys who played 2+ years before myself and others ever started playing. We got to learn from these guys by going head to head for hours on end. Guys like geNius, voodoo, porch, Intense, evans (pre hydra spammer :wink: ) and others. These are the guys who created the way people fly in DC to this day (i.e dropping, drop gunning and etc...) And the last year or so when BF2 came around most of us stopped flying, at least like we used to, and started fucking around with tanks, and RPG'ing helo's, or knifing. And I think people forget just how many server rules we had created just for sRs doing these things in other clans servers! LOL Anyways, uninstall DC and start playing BF2. Hey maybe we should do some head to head with helo’s in BF2, since as far as flying choppers goes, this is what most of us have been doing for the past year or so, some longer. IMO

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I rape face at internet chess.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Funny until the junk came out, then HOT...

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Can I just end this.We prob wouldn't of won if our best and their best met , but who cares really.I thought it would of been fun to do it towards the end before everyone quit for good , but it didn't happen big deal.

Putting the ego aside , no way we could match up.Way to many good pilots who were as good or better then me ( depending on who you ask :wink: ) on sRs.I know cause I played them all more or less.I would of been out numbered and overmatched.If you have some crazy image of me running in and killing genius , voodoo , bud1 , mickey , kub , ect , ect ,ect and taking the flag then your out of your mind.Yeah I would of loved to try and thats why I tried to get it set up to happen (atleast I think that was me who brought it up been so long ago).Honestly when I talked about scrimming sRs's A squad way back,when ever that was.I knew if they all showed up we were going to lose even if all our best guys were there the whole time.I just wanted to do it for fun and to test our clan as a whole and see where we stood.They didn't have anything to prove or to gain by scriming us.It didn't happen and it's not going to so no point in arguing over it.Hell even if they wanted to scrim us now I've been in Tenn for 2 months now and haven't touched DC.So chill out go smoke a bowl and pass the peace pipe.

Well said.

LoStCaUsE

LoStCaUsE

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
well w/e axe you pussy take they're side homo. i know for a fact if reb, buds, u me , ray, copter, tdawg, and a few others that are now in the clan played them we would have gave them a run for theyre money but since you wanna bitch up its all good but any time guys you ever feel like makin a come back to the dc world i my self would love to have a good old fashion pissin contest with any of you

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
You're right, it would be close, for the first five minutes since none of us play dc anymore and it would take a couple seconds to relearn. Then same story as ever.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts

You're right, it would be close, for the first five minutes since none of us play dc anymore and it would take a couple seconds to relearn. Then same story as ever.

LOL

e-vatar.png

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

well w/e axe you pussy take they're side homo. i know for a fact if reb, buds, u me , ray, copter, tdawg, and a few others that are now in the clan played them we would have gave them a run for theyre money but since you wanna bitch up its all good but any time guys you ever feel like makin a come back to the dc world i my self would love to have a good old fashion pissin contest with any of you

We have moved on to bigger and better things.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

We have moved on to bigger and better things.

Pretty soon we all have to move past checkers, right?
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

PEACHES

PEACHES

• Registered Users
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hemi, You started this with me. I have no issues with you. You were the first to initiate the Shit talking against me. Sry about the tumor. Lets let the past be the past and move on. AO2

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Lets let the past be the past and move on.

AO2

Good Idea!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users