• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Posted Image
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
I saw that on the news. If anything funnier came out of Iraq, I haven't seen it.

e-vatar.png

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
sweet!!!! :ukliam2:

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
When did GUTZZZ sign up???
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Punisher_X

Punisher_X

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
Damn Havoc you took the words right outta my mouth!!
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

When did GUTZZZ sign up???

The sign must have hit you in your John Kerry loving heart.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

Co-D

Co-D

Sobriety's Nemesis

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts
Who's Jon Karry?

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
word!
God loves Voo!!!!

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
Jeez, turn off the games and read the news for 10 minutes. On a campaign stump for fellow Democrats, John Kerry prepared remarks to California students read, "Do you know where you end up if you don't study, if you're intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq. Just ask President Bush."

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
thats what he meant to say but i believe he said, you get stuck in Iraq. Fuck that retard he blew any chance he had....

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
WARNING POLITICAL RANTING

thats what he meant to say but i believe he said, you get stuck in Iraq. Fuck that retard he blew any chance he had....

Which were so minimum that it is not even an issue,

Lets get this straight John Kerry is a self promoting-opportunistic tool (which also could be described for Bush as well).
All if have said was in defense for the Democratic party was on policy matter in a broad and general manner to show that things are never black and white when it comes to party lines.

I am what we call now a days a fiscal conservative and social liberal.......Which was once call a Libertarian. All I ask is: dont spend money you dont have, and keep the fucking laws out of peoples lives as much as possible.

The problem that Republicans have done (in my eyes) is let their good fiscal policies be deluted by the social agenda of the christian right. This new (past 25 years) trend has left them only grabbing at the national hot topics that exist only to insight blind support- as oppose to developing new sound policy that challenges the bad management of the past 3 republican presidents (as opposed to simpl justifying it with the sheild of "protection")

PM me if you want me to go into more specific detail, I just want to crear up the fact that I dont like John Kerry and never thought one of the canidates was worth a shit besides McCain (but lets get serious he will never get out of the primaries.... he can get out of POW camps......... but not the primaries)
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

I just want to crear up the fact that I dont like John Kerry

giggle, i drew you offsides, I win.

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
LMAO... second and 15.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
#62...LMAO!

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
I dont like the bastard, He thinks the american people shouldnt be able to purchase high powered ammunition,.308, 30-06 so on and so forth, oh yeah Dont buy levis geans because a portion of that money goes towards an organization that thinks the public shouldnt own firearms.. Personally if they want my guns they will have to pry them from my cold dead fingers....

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Rye_on_the_Rocks

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
HMMMM Being Canadian isnt so bad afterall..... :roll:

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
yeah its pretty country up there, but the flip top heads is what gets me....on the flip side you guys do get all the bacon you can eat...

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

I dont like the bastard, He thinks the american people shouldnt be able to purchase high powered ammunition,.308, 30-06 so on and so forth, oh yeah Dont buy levis geans because a portion of that money goes towards an organization that thinks the public shouldnt own firearms.. Personally if they want my guns they will have to pry them from my cold dead fingers....

oklahoma..... :2gunsfiring_v1: :roll:

j/k
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Did you not read the post./...............

"SIDES" ARE FOR SIMPLE PEOPLE TO MAKE SIMPLE DESISIONS, so they can feel like everything they "believe" in will be represented. THERE IS NO FUCKING THING AS A TRUE LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE it is grayed when you mix social issues into the platform...
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Did you not read the post./...............

"SIDES" ARE FOR SIMPLE PEOPLE TO MAKE SIMPLE DESISIONS, so they can feel like everything they "believe" in will be represented. THERE IS NO FUCKING THING AS A TRUE LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE it is grayed when you mix social issues into the platform...

I drew you offsides for saying I drew you offsides, YESSSSSSSSS!, I rule! Havoc meltdown imminent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users