• 886 posts
lmao...... i <3 Moosie so hard....

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Your right, should have shaped my responce in the form of a gay reference........ I drew you offsides for saying I drew you offsides, YESSSSSSSSS!, I rule! Havoc meltdown imminent. typical Republican
Posted Image I <3 Cody

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
You can't cry about going to war if that's what YOU signed up to do. It's decidedly "Democrat"ic to complain when your free ride is over, and you have to work for your money. If I was all about goverment hand-outs, higher taxes for those who earn a living, and more laws, then I'd be Liberal, too. The very idea of being "left-wing" (if summed up simplistically) is typically un-American to me. I heart political rants, but I hard Havoc.

e-vatar.png

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
The problem that the Republicans have is that they no longer offer that responsible option. They spend more ALWAYS then they cut taxes, FINACIALLY THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. I WOULD BE ALL FOR CUTTING TAXES IF WE LOWERED SPENDING. I would be all about smaller government if REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY MADE THE GOVENMENT SMALL. What I am saying is that republicans are historically (Pre-1980) Spend less, tax less, smaller government, and stay the fuck out of peoples lives in general. The problem I have with them is that they live to only one of those ideals today..... I will say this only one more time, I am not a left wing just as I am not a right wing.......if you are too far on any wing you are a tard..... I am a fucking political scientist I study policy!!!!
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

I am what we call now a days a fiscal conservative and social liberal.......Which was once call a Libertarian. All I ask is: dont spend money you dont have, and keep the fucking laws out of peoples lives as much as possible.

Posted Image I <3 Cody

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I think the second ammendment needs seriously reconsidered, forgive me if im wrong about the amendment that deals with an american citizens right to keep an arsenal at home. If you where to compare a city that borders Canada like Chicago with its nearest neighbor city in Canada and compare the murder rate by firearms you will notice a staggering difference. I know what your thinking another bleeding heart liberal, but saving life is only 1 benefit of a rethink you think of the pressure it would take off the health services, police services and also the courts if they didnt have to deal with the affects of firearms on society, in effect you would save billions a year. In Britain they withdrew peoples rights to keep firearms back in the 80s, and im sure the anxieties then would be pretty similar to peoples feeling towards a ban on firearms to the public in US, main concern the scum wont be too keen to hand over their weapons, who is gonna protect us from the criminals ? Charlton Heston thats who, Mr Blood and gutz should put that rhetoric into some kind of positive plan to ensure a safe future for the next generation, why continue a trend of arming people to protect themselves against people the police and system are well aware of ? Maybe the cash saved from dealing with gun related violence could be used to enhance the authorities your tax dollars already pay to protect you. But maybe that would be just to straight forward and easy to do, even Bush couldnt fuck that up, or maybe just his aides would find it impossible to fabricate a viable excuse as for why he did !

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Your right, should have shaped my responce in the form of a gay reference........

I drew you offsides for saying I drew you offsides, YESSSSSSSSS!, I rule! Havoc meltdown imminent.

typical Republican

good one champ
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
I just started to like you too. Suffice to say you are full of ignorant bullshit Humble. It's so fucking typical for others on the outside of Liberty to comment on the way WE should run things. Many people died to reward us with the freedoms we enjoy now, and to think some ignorant people would suggest changing those blood stained words just fucking pisses me off to no end. As with all things...objects are not the problem...its people. You need to know your facts...in areas where there is MORE gun control...there is FAR MORE crime and gun related death. Why? Because only the criminals have guns...they don't care if they break the law. In areas where there is little or no bullshit gun control...there is far less crime, much less gun related crime. Know your fucking facts. Along the same lines as how you think...we should outlaw cars, boats, planes, booze and the government...because they kill more people every year than LEGAL guns ever have. I got an idea though...perhaps we could hold the people accountable..hummmm You do not punish law abiding people because of the actions of criminals. “An armed society is a POLITE society"

gutzzz

gutzzz

Pillow Biting Whipping Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
you guys made a good guess there but i couldnt inlist i am a felon... sorry to disappoint you home skillet

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I like to mention, I'm pretty much the only guy who hasn't said anything political, well until super mental human gutzz replied.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
It's pretty obvious when you stay out ot things.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts
I like to also mention, until Pit replied, Havoc was madder at me than anyone.

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I guess thats the danger with politics is an opinion is a dangerous thing, especially when it can be percieved as critism of American society fullstop. Like my late father used to say never talk politics, wise man that he was in the context of the time he told me this I still have to differ. More people need to talk about politics maybe then we can assertain the facts about what goes on in the world, im certainly not in favour of reducing peoples rights or nanny states. An example of this would be Iraq depending on which politician you listen to the war is either a succes or a disaster. I didnt mean to come across as ignorant, I can only draw on my own experience of politics in the North of Ireland. On my side of the fence we lost a lot of people to gain rights we were denied, and people take any decissions that undermines their peoples sacfrices very personally too. But in the end to make peace and a decent future for all people here, most people realised that you have to sacrafice some of your gains to make progress. I was simply surmising if this ethic was applied to American society what the outcome would be, obviously controversial stuff.

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
COLD DEAD FINGERS..

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

I am what we call now a days a fiscal conservative and social liberal.......Which was once call a Libertarian. All I ask is: dont spend money you dont have, and keep the fucking laws out of peoples lives as much as possible.

What about that statment says that I want to take guns away??

Look, if you try to stab or poke at my ideology you should at least know where I stand...

and to respond to Humble: we wont get rid of guns, we did that with drugs and the usage sky rocketed (Americans dont like to be told that they CANT do somthing, makes us do those things in extreme exess)

Secondly, we dont get rid of things that we are already making Billions in tax revenue for.....

The closest we will get to making guns illegal is: making the bullets rediculoulsy expensive, forcing many of the processes to underground. Our govenment likes to have floating billions in desposible liquid unaccounted money flowing through the market
Posted Image I <3 Cody

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I like guns, whether there is ever a change or not of the particular amendment which deals with arms availabity to the American public is of no significant benefit to me, as Pit says im outside 'Liberty'. But sometimes to have the discussion among american society is healthy enough although it appears to be a tabbo subject. I personally think people in government in all countries dont give a shit about their own people and liberties, they just want to know if the desicion they are making is cost effective or not, and dont mind stringing their own people along with the notion that their countries prospects are on the up. If some sort of catastrophe is about to sweep your country the last people you will hear it from is the government. And yes Havoc I hear what your saying, banning guns within the public would probably go the same route as prohibition, one possible downside is it would make a lot of new crime lords.

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
I have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to anyone suggesting that legal guns in the hands of law abiding citizens should be censored in any way. Politicians (who are protected by armed men with sub-machine guns) have been trying to take away our rights for many years here. Sarah Brady is one such bitch. her husband gets shot by a criminal with a gun and she wants them all banned. Typical knee jerk response. Fact is... legal guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens thwart more crime in the country than all the law enforcement agencies combined, period. You can't even begin to count the crimes NEVER committed in the first place because of the possibility of a law abiding citizen having an effective way to protect themselves. In truth, the firearm is the only really effective means of defense against vicious criminals bent on homicidal assault. Not for nothing are guns called equalizers. Nothing else can serve this function for the individual, law abiding citizen. Clubs, knifes, unequal physical strength, a gangs force in numbers--these are the tools which the criminals resorts. They are, by their very nature, weapons to which the average man or woman has no recourse, unless he or she either possesses the brute strength, or the ability to talk themselves out of it. The very presence of a citizen’s gun often prevents bloodshed on either side. There is only one way you can talk a violent criminal out of harming you once he’s picked you for a victim. What you have to do is hit him with a fucking deep, existential question, something that will make him re-examine and re-evaluate his own personal values and life style, his own hopes and dreams, as related to the moment at hand, it can even be phrased without words. A question like, "You don't want me to have to shoot you in the fucking face with this .40 SW do you, scumbag? The right of all law-abiding citizens to bear arms is beyond Constitutional doubt, though fine points of the Second Amendment remain the subject for heated debate. But beyond the general possession of firearms, the license to carry concealed, deadly weapons in public is not a right but a privilege, one must be both discreet and competent with the weapons. The gun carrying man who lacks either attribute is a walking time bomb and someone I don't want to even be around. The man who wears a gun carries with it the power of life and death, and therefore the responsibility to deport himself with greater calm and wisdom than his unarmed counterpart, whose panic or misjudgment in crisis situations will have less serious consequences. In a normal, conscientious man, the presence of that deadly power engenders not belligerence, but an enhanced degree of self-control and coolness in tense moments of real or potential conflict. So lastly, jumping off my soapbox...understand my position regarding this subject is steadfast and undeterred...I won't accept anything less.

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
^^^^^you sir, just gave me wood!!!!!!!

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Posted Image

Come and get em....
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I can think of at least twice in my life when if I had a firearm at home for personal protection I deffinately would have reached for it. One time being an angry man confronted me in my garden yelling some shit about my dog chasing him on his motorbike. After screaming all sorts of colourful shit at me at the top of his voice he threatens to come back with a hammer and deal with me and my mutt. Now firstly the police is a no no, never have called them probably never will. Only action I could take against the maniac perp was to look him directly in the eyes and talk to him in calm tones, answering 'No you wont' to each of his threats. To cut a long story short he never did come back with the hammer, if fact when myself or my family see this guy on the street now he waves smiles and gives it a 'Hows it going'. Moral of the story is if I had had a weapon I probably would have produced it when the guy returned, all sort of things could happened from there, he could be dead I could be in the slammer, I could be dead he could be in the slammer ( a more likely senario I think ). Basically if guns were legal in Ireland except shotguns which are legal I probably wouldnt keep one at home. Never know the next time some guy is gonna have a bad day, or how I will react with the firearm option available. Maybe ill just do him San quentin style and stick him with a prison pencil before breaking it off ! Should start a poll.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users