HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted Image

Come and get em....

Kalashnikov AK-47 - 100 round drum and Mac 10 I think. Last years Dyson very nice.

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Usually I hang these babies over my bed. Excuse the crappy image quality digicam batteries are out. Also because im in Ireland they only shoot plastic pellets, so Gay !

Posted Image
Posted Image

Bottom one is a replica of a longbarrel Luger, just to show I have class. Btw if you ever come across a .45 Luger original its worth $1m only 3 where ever made before Hitler decided to stick with 9mm. Supposedly 2 were destroyed during test firing.

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

I Basically if guns were legal in Ireland except shotguns which are legal I probably wouldnt keep one at home. Never know the next time some guy is gonna have a bad day, or how I will react with the firearm option available.

Usually I hang these babies over my bed. Excuse the crappy image quality digicam batteries are out. Also because im in Ireland they only shoot plastic pellets, so Gay !

Which is it: you have guns in the house or you dont? I am confused...
Posted Image I <3 Cody

PitViper

PitViper

friends? where? No shows.

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
...well it does take a certain amount of balls to post pictures of guns that shoot nothing but plastic pellets.

Hemi

Hemi

Full Retard

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
Well I step up to the beating tree now... Party Affliation - None Gun- 99% of the guns that kill people in the US are stolen or imported from other countries, the lawful gun owners are not the ones who contribute to this issue Which party makes the best president??? Neither, they have their hands so fucking deep into the special interest groups pcokets that they go and do anything that gets them more perks... Example- Prez Bush.. oil man.. during the last 2 quarters, the oil companies have post RECORD profits, in the multi-billions per quarter... not net sales... PROFIT.... they exponetially surpassed their previous profits. Now the elections come around, the gas drops to "record levels" from over $3 a gallon to under $2 in a matter of two months... They want to blame the cost on OPEC... sure the cost of crude has gone up.. but the cost of gas has exponetially surpassed that increase... if anyone here believes that we are paying this much more for gas because of the middle east... well I have some land in southerm Florida I want to sell.. it only gets wet once a year... (all year, but only once) I have always felt that we should take page out of some of the other countries book, install a no-confidence vote, so these dumb shits understand that if they fuck us over for the PAC money, they will be unemployed, also I would like to see a "third option" added to the ballot... a option for us to say Both canidates suck, go back and start over.... lately we have had to vote based on who is the less of an idiot then the other... One other thing.. make it so every bill must pass on its own merit... no pilling sub bills or admendants into a "hot ticket" bill for some good old pork barreling.. make those things go through on their own merit... and you would see alot less defict.... One last thing.. Republicans fiscally responsible??? are you fucking kidding me?? We are so fucking deep in debt now after George W's 6 yrs that our interest on the defict is in the millions per day... unfucking real... The republicans pretended to be the party of the conservative american.. the god fearing, family man... what has the last 6 yrs shown us.. they are pretty shitty actors and pretenders.... UN FUCKING REAL.... <-- steps down off the soapbox... The post you just read (if you did actually read the entire post) is the sole opinion of me, myself and I... it is not the opinion of the owners of this website, it's members, nor the visitors.... if you do not like my opinions, my humblest fucking apologies... Thank You....

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Ok put the faggy airsoft guns back over my bed last night after the pictures. I wake up this morning to find the replica M16A2 lying beside me in bed and a huge welt on my head. The most suprising thing to me was not the fact that the M16 fell off the wall and hit me on the head, no I was more suprised that this 7lb object falling at least 3 feet and striking me square in the skull failed to wake me up. Obviously the amount of cannabis I smoked last night somehow comatosed me. Remember kids guns are dangerous and so are drugs, and so are people who use drugs and play with guns. Airsoft is fun you cant redicule me for owning them surely ? Me and my friend get high and shot each other in the head with them sometimes, its painful and fun all at the sametime, the sadamasasitic among us may understand where I am coming from here. Pardon the spelling !

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Lol Hemi, good rant. From the events that have took place yestarday and today in reguards to the republican party loosing seats at Congress and now more than likely the Senate, I think today is the starting point at which the 'real' american public will find the ball is back in their court. Today the politicians will start the race for the 2008 elections, and for once in a long time the real say will be back in the hands of the American public. Before Bush I dont really think people took politics seriously, most would say the whole subject is boring and if they did bother to vote it would be for the traditional party they or their family vote for. In the present however I think people have stood up and started to pay attension to what happens in their country politically, foreign policy is what makes the headlines most these days, but Id amagine a lot of people feel let down with the domestic policies, myself I always casted my vote here depending on which party is actually dealing with the bread and butter issues, which turned out to be only one, as all other parties where still feeding us the security issues line.

HeavyD

HeavyD

Prostate Massager

• Registered Users
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Col hemi you just earned 5 fucking cool points from me. Voodoo You look scary I will never fuckin talk smack again to you dude. ''You can't cry about going to war if that's what YOU signed up to do. '' People dun't sign up to go to war.They sign up to protect there country.And blowing up 3rd world countires to steal there oil on the basis of a attack that was a inside job dosent fall into that category.

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Well I step up to the beating tree now...

Party Affliation - None

Gun- 99% of the guns that kill people in the US are stolen or imported from other countries, the lawful gun owners are not the ones who contribute to this issue

Which party makes the best president??? Neither, they have their hands so fucking deep into the special interest groups pcokets that they go and do anything that gets them more perks...

Example- Prez Bush.. oil man.. during the last 2 quarters, the oil companies have post RECORD profits, in the multi-billions per quarter... not net sales... PROFIT.... they exponetially surpassed their previous profits. Now the elections come around, the gas drops to "record levels" from over $3 a gallon to under $2 in a matter of two months...

They want to blame the cost on OPEC... sure the cost of crude has gone up.. but the cost of gas has exponetially surpassed that increase... if anyone here believes that we are paying this much more for gas because of the middle east... well I have some land in southerm Florida I want to sell.. it only gets wet once a year... (all year, but only once)

I have always felt that we should take page out of some of the other countries book, install a no-confidence vote, so these dumb shits understand that if they fuck us over for the PAC money, they will be unemployed, also I would like to see a "third option" added to the ballot... a option for us to say Both canidates suck, go back and start over.... lately we have had to vote based on who is the less of an idiot then the other...

One other thing.. make it so every bill must pass on its own merit... no pilling sub bills or admendants into a "hot ticket" bill for some good old pork barreling.. make those things go through on their own merit... and you would see alot less defict....

One last thing.. Republicans fiscally responsible??? are you fucking kidding me?? We are so fucking deep in debt now after George W's 6 yrs that our interest on the defict is in the millions per day... unfucking real...

The republicans pretended to be the party of the conservative american.. the god fearing, family man... what has the last 6 yrs shown us.. they are pretty shitty actors and pretenders.... UN FUCKING REAL....

<-- steps down off the soapbox...

The post you just read (if you did actually read the entire post) is the sole opinion of me, myself and I... it is not the opinion of the owners of this website, it's members, nor the visitors.... if you do not like my opinions, my humblest fucking apologies... Thank You....

WE should have coffee if you ever come to Houston.........
Posted Image I <3 Cody

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Me and my friend get high and shot each other in the head with them sometimes, its painful and fun all at the sametime, !

Welp...that about says it all.

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts
OK, as you may have noted before, I am NOT the smartest apple in this here tree. However, I wanted to add my two cents worth for the sake of being involved. First and foremost, I think that any opinion with regards to politics that effect your life is worth stating. It just shows that not everyone has fallen asleep at the wheel.

So, I quote;

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people, who have a right...and a desire to know." John Adams (1765)

its better to be engaged irregardless of your ability to fully comprehend the issue. If more people tried to understand and voiced their opinion, rather than people who could understand but chose not to get in the middle of the fight for whichever reason, who would be far richer (in action interest and information, especially information from those most likely to feel the impact of the decisions made) as a republic than we are today

So if your opinion is not similar to mine, its ok, because I served a large part of my life to insure you had that right.

Having served so many years, in the protection of those rights handed down to us, you ask what is my opinion on the second amendment?

In preparation for my answer let me first say that I am not a activist looking for another cause to jump on board cause its a good gig, type of person. Actually, to the contrary, I tend to be that which I said was the cause of failings of the people. The uninterested, unengaged, un-American social leech. Not because I don’t like our country, our issues or any other possible reason that makes sense. I just took a timeout mentally about 5 years ago and I am still struggling to find my way back. At least I can still claim my integrity, when the truth is so simple and so unappealing, I still claim it when its mine.

That little self-defacing moment having passed I'll continue. While in the service one of my many job titles was SRT Medic. IF unfamiliar with SRT, it is the Marine Corps version of SWAT. I got the opportunity to expend many many rounds down range . What I learned from doing this is more useless than useful. However, one useful point is;

':arrow:' that the vast majority of people trained to use a weapon safely tend to relax and forget the lessons that are pounded into their heads.

:arrow: also that the mass majority trained to use them aren’t nearly as good as the last movie they watched.

If you have ever been the spectator for a drive by you will understand my deeper meaning, Didn't miss anything but I hit something!! The no target victim invariably was usually a child and no where near the point of aim. The last one I sat through, made me shiver only after I realized that they shamelessly gave away there intent for the price of a few poorly placed rounds. I shook of the word Amature.

I had the opportunity as a child to witness for myself, the bigger picture and was taught the joys of being a gun owner and competitor. My Grandfather was tried and true gun owner, Always having his pearl handled, hair trigger, 45 caliber Colt 1911 under his pillow or in his belt for protection (which to some degree did provide a measure of security from just the He aint afraid to shoot you factor) and the competition guns in the gun cabinet. I learned to load particular loads depending on the use, for varied rifle pistol and shotgun shells. The NRA safety recommendations always fully observed. This being passed on to me with more devotion than the bible. I still own his guns, and you would have to pry them from my hands as well. However;

Despite having had a gun for all of his adult life and much of his childhood years, I was almost shot twice.

according to the CDC;

The U.S. was first at 14.24 gun deaths per 100,000 people. Two other countries in the Americas came next. Brazil was second with 12.95, followed by Mexico with 12.69.

Japan had the lowest rate, at 0.05 gun deaths per 100,000 (1 per 2 million people). The police in Japan actively raid homes of those suspected of having weapons

According to the New England Journal of Medicine;

For every case of self-protection homicide involving a firearm kept in the home, there were 1.3 accidental deaths, 4.6 criminal homicides, and 37 suicides involving firearms. Hand-guns were used in 70.5 percent of these deaths. The advisability of keeping firearms in the home for protection must be questioned.

So I have always held the belief that;

:arrow: if someone invaded my home, that in the dark I would have the advantage. This based on the fact that I was awake which if i were not, a gun would do little to sway things into my advantage. Again, life's lessons. The Pearl handled 45 was stolen from that pillow while he slept on it. :roll:

Anyway the issue of guns in the home needs to be addressed. (Along with the current status quo in party politics..either side of the bench) As Hemi pointed out, its those guns in the home that are filtering out into the public and used to commit crimes. Stiffer licensing doesn't seem to much to ask. It should be one of the hardest things to do in your law abiding life, obtaining a gun license. Hell while we are at it licensed to have children should be thrown in there, Obtain a parenting license should be even harder, It is the hardest and most important thing any of us shall ever do. Far to many amateurs are the reason we are even discussing this to begin with. Anyway, the repercussions for misuse should be far more sever than they are now to go with harder licensing. Use a gun while committing a crime, punishment for a licensed professional should be life ending if not at least severely life altering!!! In Japan, lowest gun deaths, possession of a firearm = life in prison. Not nice American prisons either. Fish-heads and rice!! Yum makes me want to shoot something.

So I guess it could be said that while uphold the second amendment as a protected right, I am in the belief that it is a right that has outlived its usefulness.

Well there is my $.02 worth and more. I have much more to say but have rambled enough.
Posted Image

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
So some tramp actually stole your Grandads pearl handled 1911 colt. Hopefully I havent read that wrong, my God I have a few thing left from my father and grandad, one item being a book of Irish Republican songs which was printed 170 years ago. This item I would certainly throw down my life defending, provided the theft didnt take place while I was asleep. If God had a hand in war, Im sure it would belong to a Corpsman ( If that makes any sense).

PitViper

PitViper

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts
Hey Sabo, as long as your last "belief" does not spill over onto my rights and privileges...we will get along just fine.

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE, simple as that... what do people think really, if all guns were taken form the public there is still the fact that a person could go down the nearest allie to purchase a gun out of a trunk, right next to the crack dealers... So it would do nothing but hurt the average joe to take his firearms.... ........If you dont understand the above, well i guess you can get fucked........

Sabotage

Sabotage

AoC Member

• Members
  • 442 posts

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE, simple as that... what do people think really, if all guns were taken form the public there is still the fact that a person could go down the nearest allie to purchase a gun out of a trunk, right next to the crack dealers... So it would do nothing but hurt the average joe to take his firearms....

........If you dont understand the above, well i guess you can get fucked........

If getting fucked were only that easy, then everyone would be getting laid and not worring about weapons. If you dont understand that, then your not getting fucked enough!!!
Posted Image

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Guns dont kill people, rappers do, call the police, can I get a Woo Woo !

If your wondering what the hell is this cretan talking about now check link :

Guns Dont Kill People Rappers Do !

Also while your there you might want to check out the other track from same people called your mothers got a penis, so funny.

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
ok if you dont like guns dont buy them, but dont expect me to turn mine in, and sabo there is pussy around every corner my friend... the get fucked part wasnt directed to you... mainly directed to anyone who thinks i shouldnt have my guns cause its just not going to happen...

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
I think it is safe to say that wont happen. Many people try to avoid Oklahoma for all reason, one of which taking you guns away (I would feel sorry for the fuckers charged with that responcibliity). I will say this, they will probable (for better or worse) not allow .50 cals and full autos (AT ALL) after a few years, which many can understand, but personal possession in the home not at risk.
Posted Image I <3 Cody

VooDoo

VooDoo

Fuck Best Buy

• Asshole
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
The point is gun ownership is legal. Making laws or even banning weapons will have no bearing because criminals dont care about laws. Murder is illegal yet they still murder. If guns were banned they would still have guns. So debating about it is pretty much beating a dead horse.
We carve the marks in your flesh to attest to the fact that we can't forgive and we won't forget.

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

The point is gun ownership is legal. Making laws or even banning weapons will have no bearing because criminals dont care about laws. Murder is illegal yet they still murder. If guns were banned they would still have guns. So debating about it is pretty much beating a dead horse.

^^^^Most accurate words on this thread...
Posted Image I <3 Cody

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users