This is why i love Mustangs!!!

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts
^^^ i would say that guy is alittle scared of it...

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
that car cannot hook for shit. but if it did he would surely run 9's....
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
http://www.lingenfel...271038hp320.mpg

e-vatar.png

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
^^^ Cool! A vette getting an emissions inspection :P
Posted Image

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

that car cannot hook for shit. but if it did he would surely run 9's....

Actually - conservatively
http://www.mustangwo...m/analyzer.html

The max the calculator will allow is 999HP, and I figure weight to be around 2800 pounds if he gutted it. Have some fun with the calculator- it isn't "real world", but it makes for some fun bench racing.

ET CALCULATOR RESULTS
ET your car is capable of: 8.21
MPH your car is capable of: 166
Given ideal conditions, this is roughly the elapsed time (ET) and mile per hour (MPH) your Mustang could run.

BTW- I love this thread and especially learning that a lot of you know your shit.
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i'm glad someone shares my enthusiasm for Mustangs!!!! i myself owned a 2000 GT. nice car. got rid of it like a dipshit. put alot of money in it!!! now i drive a 2003 Jeep Wrangler 4 litre. talk about night and day!!!!
God loves Voo!!!!

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
We're not really gaming guys. We're mostly beer fans that stumbled onto Battlefield.

e-vatar.png

l)emon

l)emon

AoC Member

• Members
  • 886 posts

We're not really gaming guys. We're mostly beer fans that stumbled onto Battlefield.

i believe thats 100% true my friend...

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

1000+ HP
Unfortunately he can't launch it.
Genius could probably beat him in his pickup :D
... ed&search=

I think he cant take off with it because they have the turbo alligned with the gears...
Posted Image I <3 Cody

Havoc

Havoc

Queen of the Dance

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

http://www.lingenfelter.com/C620054271038hp320.mpg

I see that on the link for that vid that it says that 1038hp is that what it clocked in dyno or is there any other info......I did scare the shit out of me when it opened up!!
Posted Image I <3 Cody

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Yeh De Loren I remember that fool. He comes to Belfast builds a factory less than a mile from my house promises all my people a secure future making his stupid cars that you can get trapped in if your unfortunate enough to park betwwen two other cars, we even built a whole new community next to his factory for the workers to live, if only we had known what a shady motherfucker he was. Still see the odd DeLoren round the countryside outside Belfast sometimes though.

geNius

geNius

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Administrators
  • 4,174 posts
^^You sound like an Oompa Loompa talking about Willy Wonka. Americans pwn. We can send one idiot out there and ruin entire communities. Not sure where the 1038 comes from (flywheel vs. wheel hp). I do know that, however, it's difficult to get an accurate dyno reading when you're burning out on the wheel, and tossing chunks of tire about.

e-vatar.png

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Yeh De Loren I remember that fool. He comes to Belfast builds a factory less than a mile from my house promises all my people a secure future making his stupid cars that you can get trapped in if your unfortunate enough to park betwwen two other cars, we even built a whole new community next to his factory for the workers to live, if only we had known what a shady motherfucker he was. Still see the odd DeLoren round the countryside outside Belfast sometimes though.

Now I know you're Irish, blaming everyone else for your problems. Forgive me IRA.
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

HumbleObserver

HumbleObserver

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Ok I hear ya the guy was trying to do us bog trotting gypsies a favour. Im sure the drug dealers who now inhabit the estate they built for the DeLoren workforce, wholeheartedly appreciate his efforts. Up until about 10 years ago only the IRA could deal with these kind of people, as for the cops they dont arrest people on their books as informers thats just silly. As they say every cloud has a silver lining. Ps Yes I know america did a lot for us micks, and if we had a choice of who we want to be colonised by next, Id definately choose America.

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

Ps Yes I know america did a lot for us micks, and if we had a choice of who we want to be colonised by next, Id definately choose America.

LO Freaking L!!!!!!!!!!
I'm arrogant and an elitist. But to be otherwise would be dishonest, and honesty is a virtue I hold in higher regard than humility.

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
I'd like to colonize me a nice Irish redhead :P
Posted Image

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i think this thread was ment for cars! and geNius i saw that video of that sick ass ligenfelter, my god that is scary! and havoc, what do u mean the turbos must have been inline with the gears?
God loves Voo!!!!

MAD

MAD

AoC Member

• Members
  • 2,549 posts
i just wanna see my dad stop driving his lightning everyday like its a friggen grocery getter. park that fucker, tub it, lower it. get a bigger blower. like a pro charger, 20 psi! oh yeah.... bigger injectors, more fuel... u should see that thing going down the street. he cannot push on the gas with any kind of force, otherwise it roasts the tires off....
God loves Voo!!!!

ZeroTolerance

ZeroTolerance

Bare-Back Fluffer Boy

• Registered Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

i think this thread was ment for cars!

and geNius i saw that video of that sick ass ligenfelter, my god that is scary!

and havoc, what do u mean the turbos must have been inline with the gears?

I believe Havoc is making fun of one of the posts on the page with the video.

In watching the video again, that car is a perfect example of working ass backwards. in other words he threw together a sick engine without consideration to the rest of the vehicle.
Maybe he was trying to keep it looking like a street car, but first off he needs an automatic transmission with a stall converter to match his torque curve, and don't forget a transbrake . Second of all, tub the thing and get some traction, even mini tubs would make a big difference in getting some tire in there.
It looks like he is running a 10 inch rim, and even my bone stock GT has 12 inch wide rims on the back!
I give his rear about 1 run if he ever hooks up on the track.
Posted Image

Moose

Moose

Arrogant Forum Bully

• Administrators
  • 3,629 posts

i think this thread was ment for cars!

and geNius i saw that video of that sick ass ligenfelter, my god that is scary!

and havoc, what do u mean the turbos must have been inline with the gears?

I believe Havoc is making fun of one of the posts on the page with the video.

I give his rear about 1 run if he ever hooks up on the track.

I gave your rear about one run, after we hooked up on the track.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users